Jules Magda, Ph. D.
Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
Merrill Engineering Building
50 CENTRAL CAMPUS DR RM 3290 SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84112
• “Smart” polymer hydrogels used in biosensors
• Biopolymers used in medicine, especially hyaluronic acid
• Rheology of polymers, suspensions, and waxy crude oils
• Surfactants, emulsions, and interfacial tension measurements
• Implantable sensors for continuous monitoring of blood glucose concentrations
Member in Nano Institute, Center for NanoBioSensors, Center for Nanomedicine, and Nanotechnology Training Program.