The Ninth International Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Symposium was held October 15-16, 2011, at the Officer's Club at Fort Douglas, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Translational Nanomedicine
- Novel Nanomaterials
- Hamid Ghandehari, University of Utah (Chair)
- Tatiana Bronich, University of Nebraska Medical Ctr.
- Sasha Kabanov, University of Nebraska Medical Ctr.
- Andrew Mackay, University of Southern California
- Tamara Minko, Rutgers University
- Natasha Rapoport, University of Utah
- Frank Caruso, University of Melbourne
- Edward Neuwelt, Oregon Health & Science University
- Tewodros Asefa, Rutgers University
- You Han Bae, University of Utah
- Shawn Chen, Natl Inst of Biomedical Imaging & Bioeng.
- Tejal Desai, University of California, San Francisco
- Daryl Drummond, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Katherine Ferrara, University of California, Davis
- Zhaohua Huang, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Glen Kwon, University of Wisconsin
- Ick Chan Kwon, Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Twan Lammers, Utrecht University
- Gregory Lanza, Washington University
- Jason McCarthy, Harvard Medical School
- Nathan McDannold, Harvard Medical School
- Bozena Michniak, Rutgers University
- Subhra Mohapatra, University of South Florida Medical Center
- Sylvia Muro, University of Maryland, College Park
- David Nowotnik, Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hayat Onyuksel, University of Illinois
- Maria Vicent, CIPF Polymer Therapeutics Lab
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Vice President for Research, University of Utah
- Wyatt Technology Corporation
- University of Utah College of Pharmacy